The Koyo Brand
Koyo is a recognized as a global leader in design innovation and manufacturing technology for Ball, Needle, & Roller Bearings. Koyo has been providing bearing solutions to the Industrial and Automotive Markets since 1921, and has been operating in the North American market since 1958.
Solutions for Demanding Applications
Koyo is a major supplier to both OE and Aftermarket customers in a wide variety of industries including: Aerospace, Agri-Con, Electric Motor, Machine Tool, Power Sports, Pump Repair, Steel, and Wind.
Koyo provides expert application analysis and solutions for extending bearing life.
Why Choose Koyo
- World Class Bearing Manufacturer
- Full Line of Ball, Needle, and Roller Bearings
- Top 4 Bearing Producer in the World
- ISO/TS 16949 & ISO Certified
- Large US & Global Manufacturing Network
- 8 Bearing Plants in the United States
- Local Tech Centers & Sales Support
- Leader In Technology and Innovation
- Extensive Application Experience
- Unmatched Customer Service , Valued Partnerships, and Integrity
Koyo bearings are available for industrial aftermarket applications in a wide range of ball and roller types and sizes. Koyo’s manufacturing capabilities range from super large bearings with outer diameters of seven meters to miniature bearings with inner diameters as small as one millimeter.
- Ball Bearings
- Needle Roller Bearings (Inch & Metric)
- Tapered Roller Bearings
- Spherical and Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Extreme Environment Bearings (EXSEV)
- Installation/Maintenance Tools (Induction Heaters and Bearing Pullers)
Koyo’s line of Extreme Special Environment bearings are specifically engineered for tough applications like high temperatures, corrosive solutions and atmospheres, dry lubrication, low particle emissions, non-magnetic environments and high vacuum conditions.
To learn more about Koyo Bearings and its parent JTEKT Corporate please visit www.jtekt-na.com