Recognized as a global leader in design innovation and manufacturing technology for Ball, Needle and Roller Bearings, Koyo has been providing bearing solutions to the Industrial and Automotive Markets since 1921, and has been operating in the North American market since 1958.
Solutions for Demanding Applications
Koyo is a major supplier to both OE and Aftermarket customers in a wide variety of industries including: Aerospace, Agri-Con, Electric Motor, Machine Tool, Power Sports, Pump Repair, Steel, and Wind.
Koyo provides expert application analysis and solutions for extending bearing life.
Why Choose Koyo
- Full Line of Ball, Needle, and Roller Bearings
- World Class Bearing Manufacturer: Top 4 Bearing Producer in the World
- ISO/TS 16949 & ISO Certified
- Large US & Global Manufacturing Network: 8 Bearing Plants in the United States
- Local Tech Centers & Sales Support
- Leader In Technology and Innovation
- Extensive Application Experience
- Unmatched Customer Service , Valued Partnerships, and Integrity
Koyo bearings are available for industrial aftermarket applications in a wide range of ball and roller types and sizes. Koyo’s manufacturing capabilities range from super large bearings with outer diameters of seven meters to miniature bearings with inner diameters as small as one millimeter.
- Ball Bearings – Designed for high accuracy and excellent high-speed performance, Angular Contact Ball Bearings are designed to carry combined loads: both axial and radial. Deep Groove Ball Bearings are available in a variety of sizes and support radial and a certain degree of axial load in both directions simultaneously.
- Needle Roller Bearings (Inch & Metric) – Needle roller bearings are an economical alternative for applications requiring minimal space to carry a given load at a desired speed.
- Tapered Roller Bearings – Available in single-row, two-row and four-row designs and made of alloy steels or low-carbon steels, the tapered design is profiled to distribute your load evenly.
- Spherical and Cylindrical Roller Bearings – Spherical Roller Bearings are self-aligning and feature a large load rating capacity, while Cylindrical Roller Bearings are characterized by both high radial- and moderate thrust-load capacities.
- Extreme Environment Bearings (EXSEV) – Specifically engineered for tough applications like high temperatures, corrosive solutions and atmospheres, dry lubrication, low particle emissions, non-magnetic environments and high vacuum conditions.
- Installation/Maintenance Tools (Induction Heaters and Bearing Pullers) – Koyo does more than just bearings, contact IBT to see how Koyo can improve your any job, making it smoother and more cost efficient, today!
To learn more about Koyo Bearings and its parent JTEKT Corporate please visit www.jtekt-na.com