As an industrial systems integrator, IBT Industrial Solutions maintains a broad-based engineering staff to support our products and services.
Our engineering group is proficient in concept, design, installation, start-up and training for material handling, motion control and warehouse systems. With a range of experience and knowledge in modern industrial technology, our engineers are specialists in the areas of PLC programming, material handling layout, sortation, robotic palletizing, HMI programming, motion control systems, complete controls package design, CAD layout and more. IBT can also provide ongoing technical support for your complex industrial systems.
Learn more »
IBT Industrial Solutions is one of the leading conveying system suppliers in the Midwest. Typically we use a project team approach to the design and implementation of advanced conveying systems solutions. Each system we design is the result of the coordinated efforts of our technical sales professionals, engineering staff, and, most importantly, you – our customers. This important partnership ensures the development of a solution that fits the specific needs of your business, while maintaining the important performance criteria and technical integrity that are so important to your bottom line.
IBT’s conveying system design philosophy involves many key steps to ensure accuracy, functionality and payback. We are able to fulfill customers needs at any level, from minimal assistance to full project management to ensure a seamless project completion
- Initial Site Survey: The IBT Industrial Solutions team works with you to evaluate current operations, establish project expectations and goals to identify the scope of the work.
- Concept Development and Design: After the scope of the project has been determined, our engineers evaluate the process and identify performance characteristics, such as speed or flow rate; system flexibility; packaging, palletizing and storage requirements and maintenance improvement opportunities. IBT Industrial Solutions provides a proposal that outlines one or more solutions for your consideration.
- Implementation: Once the project is approved, an IBT Industrial Solutions Project Manager is assigned to work with you to establish a project implementation plan.
- Start-Up, Training and Ongoing Technical Support: IBT Industrial Solutions involvement with the project extends well beyond the installation stage. Team members remain on-site to start up the system and familiarize personnel with operation and maintenance procedures. Ongoing technical support is also available as necessary to ensure system performance and your peace of mind.
As experts in motion control systems, IBT Industrial Solutions can help solve your motion control challenges. Advanced motion control technology uses electronic controllers, AC and DC drives, motors, encoders and logic devices to provide the missing links that turn a series of independent operations into a unified production system. A variety of functions can be performed by advanced electronic motion control systems.
- Single-Axis Linear Positioning: This type of motion control involves back and forth movement along a straight line. Typical single-axis motion control applications include cut to length machinery, back gauging, slides, articulated arms, registration equipment, conveyors and machine tools.
- Multi-Axis Linear Positioning: Similar to single-axis, except the movement can be along two or more separate straight line paths, usually perpendicular to one another. Typical multi-axis motion control applications include coil winders, X-Y tables, flight simulators, pick and place machines, machine tools and robotics.
- Rotary Positioning: Involves precise rotary movement about an axis, sometimes in conjunction with linear movement. Applications include rotary indexing tables, articulating arms, valve actuators and machine tools.
The computer control and multi-axis motion capabilities of today’s robotic systems give you incredible versatility. Industrial robots are being utilized to increase production and quality of performance while lowering the cost of goods and time to market.
Robots have the ability to be reprogrammed and retooled for multiple applications, eliminating the functional obsolescence which sends many single-task machines to early retirement. Robotic systems can also integrate a series of independent operations into a unified production process.
- Material Handling Applications: Transfer of in-process or finished parts | Heavy or awkward loads | Toxic or hazardous materials
- Palletizing/Depalletizing Applications: Finished shipping cases, bulk bags, drums, plastic containers | In-process or finished parts
- Machine Tending Applications: Molding and die casting | Punch press | Lathes, mills, threaders
- Food and Pharmaceutical Packaging Applications: Food grade products and consumer goods | Delicate materials or sterile products
- Process Cell Applications: Small parts mechanical assembly | Sub-assembly or progressive
Automatic Lubrication Systems increase uptime, improve productivity and reduce maintenance costs in any environment. It takes the guesswork out of manual lubrication of bearings, chain and any moving parts that require cyclic lubrication. Automatic Lubrication Systems use on-board pump controllers or PLC interface for a self monitoring, stand alone system.
IBT Fluid Power Product Specialist design Automatic Lubrication Systems using a comprehensive collection of pumps, metering valves, controllers and accessories to deliver accurate and timely lubrication of today’s modern equipment. Services include design, installation oversight, training and start-up.
IBT Engineered Solutions include……
- In-Plant Applications: Auto Lubrication systems extend equipment life cycles and improve productivity for a wide range of in-plant applications, including food production, plastics, electronics, automotive, paper, metal and more.
- Vehicle Service Applications: Transporting products and people consistently and economically requires always-available vehicles. Graco Auto Lubrication enables these trucks, trailers, buses and other vehicles to run optimally with fewer maintenance issues.
- Energy, Infrastructure and Heavy Equipment Applications: Industries include Off-Road, On-road, Energy, Construction, Mining, Oil and Gas.