IBT Industrial Solutions offers a full line of conveyor belting products for virtually every application imaginable, along with a range of splicing and special finishing services to meet your needs. IBT represents the leading manufacturers of industrial rubber products and offers you an unbeatable combination of quality products and outstanding service.
Food Handling Conveyor Belting: FDA and/or USDA approved for use in industries like beef and poultry processing, baking and confectionery, prepared foods processing and canning.
Package Handling Conveyor Belting: IBT Industrial Solutions provides package handling belting for all types of applications such as paper converting, folder-gluer, garment, textile, metal stamping, printing, bulk packaging and distribution. IBT can modify stock belt from our large inventory to meet your specific requirements.
Conveyor Belting Modifications: IBT can modify belting and rubber goods in-house to your specs
Hidden and Recessed Lacing | Bonded Endless Belts (in our shops or in the field) | Die Cut Gaskets and Shapes | Cleats and Lugs | Sleeves and Chutes | Punched Vacuum Belts | Sidewalls | Sponge and Pure Gum Backing
- Natural Rubber
- Low and High Friction Surfaced Belts
- Premium Grade I and II (rubber compounds for superior abrasion, cut and gouge resistance)
- Oil Resistant (MORS)
- MSHA (for above and below ground mining)
- Chemical Resistant
- High Temperature Fiberglass and Polyester (to 1000°F)
- Elevator Leg Belts (hole punched to your specs)
- Air Slide Fabrics (for pneumatic conveying)
- Nylon Core and Leather PT Belts
- Sheet Rubber (for skirting, gaskets, scrapers)
- Lightweight European Style Belting
- Belt Lacing and Tools (for hook, staple and rivet fasteners)