Tired of managing your manual lubrication system? With under/over greasing the no. 1 cause for premature bearing failure, it may be time for you to reconsider your options.
Available for use in a wide variety of applications, including electric motors, pumps, conveyor belts and ventilators, this new system precisely and continuously supplies the proper amount of lubricant when your equipment needs it.
According to David French, Product Manager for Industry 4.0 Solutions at Schaeffler, “We designed CONCEPT1 to provide our customers with a versatile and easy-to-use solution that delivers the right grease in the right quantity at just the right intervals.”
Available for purchase in two sizes (60 ml and 125 ml), CONCEPT1 offers a maximum operation time of 12 months. Easily installed, you no longer have to depend on external power supply as CONCEPT1 uses an electrochemical reaction to precisely and continuously supply the proper amount of lubricant.
Other key benefits of CONCEPT1 include:
- Cost Savings: Compared to manual lubrication, CONCEPT1 can reduce maintenance costs by up to 25 percent.
- Flexibility: Choose from pre-filled cartridges with Schaeffler’s proprietary ARCANOL greases or empty lubricant cartridge for filling with your own grease.
- Sustainable: Cartridges are environmentally friendly and can be refilled up to three times.
- Plug & Play: No special tools required to switch to automatic lubrication.
- EX-Certified: Safe to use in hazardous or difficult-to-access areas.
CONCEPT1 technical specifications:
- One outlet
- Lubricating media: oil and grease up to NLGI 2*
- Pressure build-up: 5 bar max
- Operating temperature: -4 °F to +131 °F (-20 °C to +55 °C)
- Protection class: IP68 (dust- and waterproof)
Increase the Efficiency of Your Lubrication System
Contact Joe Purcell, IBT’s Electrical Group Director, at 913-261-2148 to learn more about Schaeffler’s CONCEPT1 single-point automatic lubricator.