Electrical Training 210 Academy
Arch Flash for Manager
IBT Industrial Solutions is committed to keeping you safe and your company in compliance. OSHA-imposed fines are only a portion of the cost to industry and society attributable to arc flash events. Exposure in a serious arc flash incident is often a life-altering experience for the person(s) involved and may include serious consequences for their companies.
IBT’s Arc Flash for Managers Electrical Training Academy helps you understand the hazards, issues and responsibilities faced by electrical workers and employers. Course discussion addresses the topic of protection or mitigation.
Class typically runs from 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
$250 Tuition Includes:
- All course materials
- NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, published by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- 5 CEU Credits
Interested in further electrical training?
See the companion sessions, Electrical 101– Basic Electrical Academy and Electrical 102 – Advanced Electrical Academy.
- Everyday 5 to 10 arc flash events occur in electrical equipment in the U.S.
- When an arc flash event occurs, medical and legal expenses can easily exceed $1 million.
- Surveys show that many U.S. facilities are not in compliance with current NFPA 70E standards.
- Arc Flash Hazards
- NFPA 70E Standards
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Risk Mitigation
- The Flash Hazard Analysis
- Electrical engineers
- Safety engineers
- Plant engineers
- Safety managers
- Maintenance supervisors
- Consulting and specifying engineers