As a global leader in bearings and power transmission products and services, Timken focuses on precise solution design, materials and craftsmanship to deliver reliable and efficient performance that improves productivity and uptime. You can find the company’s portfolio of premium products across industries from agriculture to aerospace, and in the aftermarket supporting them all. Timken offers a full range of world renowned industrial brands including Timken and Fafnir® bearings, Carlisle® belts, Drives® chains, Lovejoy® couplings, Philadelphia Gear® gears, Interlube lubrication systems and R& L Hydraulics®, along with rebuild and repair services. With 120 years in the industry, Timken applies its proven expertise in metallurgy, tribology, friction management and mechanical power transmission to create innovative approaches to customers’ complex needs . Global availability of products and engineering talent, combined with exceptional service delivery across markets, makes Timken a preferred choice worldwide.
Timken chain business Drives USA Chain, manufactures ANSI Precision Roller Chain, Pintle Chain, Agricultural Conveyor Chain, Engineering Class Chain and Auger products. This allows them to offer more products with outstanding features such as:
- Wide Waist: The wide waist design of 60H and larger chains reduces the bending stress in the link plate, which increases the fatigue strength of the chain.
- Solid Rollers: They use solid rollers on all precision roller chains. The solid roller allows for smooth rotation on the bushing, minimizing the impact load as the chain engages the sprocket tooth.
- Heat Treatment: Rigorous process controls and state of the art heat-treating furnaces ensure consistent quality in all chain components, resulting in optimum toughness and resistance to wear.
- Shot Peened Parts: All precision chain rollers and link plates are shot peened for greater fatigue strength.
- Factory Preloading: Their precision roller chains are preloaded during assembly. This seats the chain components, which minimizes the initial elongation of the chain.
- Pre-lubrication: After final assembly the roller chains are hot dipped in a special lubricant, ensuring that all the load-bearing surfaces are protected from metal-to-metal contact and improving the wear life of the chain.
Lovejoy is also a Timken-owned company known as the world leader of quality flexible shaft and specialty couplings with the largest selection for the power transmission industry. With more than 20,000 couplings of different styles, shapes and sizes, Lovejoy covers the needs of virtually every market. Recognized as the creator of the elastomeric straight jaw-style, Lovejoy also offers complete lines of other elastomeric couplings including Curved Jaw, Jaw In-Shear and S-Flex as well as a complete line of universal joint couplings. On the metallic and engineered side, Lovejoy’s Gear, Grid, Torsional and Disc couplings offer custom-engineered solutions for demanding applications. Lovejoy’s RunRight brand also offers a full line of maintenance free components for vibration dampening, tensioning, load support and motor bases. Through R+L Hydraulics, Lovejoy provides a full line of hydraulic Pump Motor Mounts, Water-Oil Coolers, Tanks / Reservoirs and accessories. No matter what the application, Lovejoy has the selection, service and solution for it. www.lovejoy-inc.com
Carlisle® Belts by Timken are proudly made in the USA for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Timken Belts is a leading manufacturer of belts for agriculture, construction, industrial machinery, outdoor power equipment, and powersports. Their lineup of products includes:
- Heavy Duty In dustrial V-Belts
- Synchronous Belts
- Light Duty FHP V-Belts
- Banded Belts
- V-Ribbed Belts
- Specialty Belts
- Snowmobile & ATV Belts
- Sprockets, Sheaves & Bushings