PT Coupling Company
An uncompromising commitment to quality, service and integrity
PT Coupling manufactures and distributes American-made quick connect/disconnect couplings and replacement parts for the Petroleum, Industrial, Chemical and Food Grade markets. When you purchase PT Coupling products from IBT Industrial Solutions, you’re guaranteed quality at a competitive price, with on-time delivery and the highest standards of customer service.
Cam & Groove Couplings
Why should cam and groove couplings from PT Coupling be your first choice?
- PT manufactures special cam and groove couplings such as STA LOK®, STA LOK®II, reducers, 90° elbows and more.
- PT cam and groove couplings are assembled with solid pins.
- Superior pressure ratings that surpass industry standards.
- All of PT Coupling castings are made from high-quality raw materials, cast in US foundries and machined in their company-owned machine shop, Central Machine & Tool.
- Standard couplers can be refit with STA LOK® II passive locking arms, thereby eliminating the need to stock different coupler bodies.
Hose Clamps & Banding
What are some of PT Coupling’s featured hose clamps?
- PUNCH-LOK® clamps from PT are some of the toughest, safest clamps available and are available in various types of material to suit nearly any type of hose attachment for various applications.
- J-LOK hose clamps are double-wrapped and double-locked. They provide versatile clamping in many situations.
- Both lines have stainless steel buckles for added strength and corrosion resistance, with the choice of stainless steel or high-strength galvanized carbon steel bands.
PT’s high-strength galvanized carbon steel hose clamps will satisfy nearly any performance requirements, while the stainless steel hose clamps are for use with more corrosive liquids and materials like acids. Everdur copper-base clamps are also available through special order.
Hose Assembly Tools
Why are PT Coupling hose assembly tools and systems considered industry leading units?
- Hose assembly hand tools are designed for fast economical application of punch type clamps in the 3/8″ and 5/8″ sizes.
- The assembly tools also work with J-Lok, and steel banding and buckle applications.
- Hose assembly tools come in portable styles and standard shop floor styles.
Petroleum Handling Couplings
Why use the petroleum handling couplings manufactured by PT Coupling?
- All PT Coupling raw castings are manufactured from primary master ingot and/or virgin stocks and ferroalloys.
- Petroleum handling couplings come with an advanced design self-locking handle.
- Designed to last longer, even under harsh conditions.
- Half the moving & replacement parts.
- Lightest weight parts in the industry.
PT Coupling manufactures an extensive variety of products designed for petroleum handling. These include tank truck flanges, tight fill elbows, API for bottom loading, dry disconnect couplings and Wedgon breakaway fittings, as well as several products for vapor recovery. PT’s petroleum handling products are made from quality aluminum or stainless steel and built to last.
Locking Cam Arms
Why should PT Coupling’s locking cam arms and cam arm locking systems be your first choice for security and safety?
- Popular innovations like the Safety Bump® not only protects the driver’s hand, but also extends beyond the hose fittings and cam arms, protecting them from damage as well.
- PT Coupling provides several cam arm locking options including the Safety-Lock™. This is an easy to install and easy to remove, heavy duty “clip” that clicks into place over the cam arms in 3 sizes. Proper use of these mechanisms can help prevent spills by keeping the cam arms from opening as they sometimes can during transport or high use periods.
- The STA LOK® line of locking cam arms was designed originally by PT Coupling for the US Coast Guard. The STA LOK®line is a positive locking feature type and the STA LOK®II is a passive locking cam & groove feature.
- For a higher level of security, the SECURE-LOK™ PT Coupling’s cam & groove locking system secures your couplings with a medium duty padlock. It prevents theft of media, pollution, and can be used as a lockout tag-out system. The locking cam arms prevent removal of coupler cam pins and are designed to fit most brands and configurations of cam and groove couplings.
PT Coupling always strives to keep your work environment safer with innovations designed with the operator in mind. They have designed variations for locking the cam arms on the cam and groove couplers quickly and safely.
Polypropylene & Nylon Fittings
Why are PT Coupling polypropylene and nylon fittings the first choice among several industries for dry bulk, food applications, liquid transfer and transport?
- Made in the U.S.A. out of North American materials.
- PT Coupling quality management system is certified and conforms to the requirements of ISO9001.
- PT Coupling has earned a reputation for being a company that can offer a trusted solution to nearly any application.
- Built to government specifications A-A-59326 and MIL-C-27487.
- There is more glass in their mix of Polypropylene, making fittings stronger & tougher.
Hose Retention System
Why are PT Coupling’s coupling and hose retention systems industry-leading?
- The fittings produced cover a wide range of applications.
- Various types of hose shank designs are utilized to maximize the performance of the different fittings and ferrule combinations.
- All of the different hose shanks are available with multiple types of connecting ends.
- Ends available include male and female NPT thread, Victaulic® style groove, butt weld, socket weld, I-Line, Pacific Coast thread, tri-clamp and flanged. ProGrip™ ferrules are designed to interlock with the other PT Coupling products.
PT Coupling manufactures ProGrip™ coupling retention systems for attaching hose to fittings, either by externally crimping or internally expanding. The products range in sizes from 1/2″ up to 8″. Standard body materials available are plated carbon steel and stainless steel, while the ferrules and sleeves are available in Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Carbon & Stainless Steel. Other materials are available on request.
What are the visible advantages of using PT brand swivel couplings?
- It’s a cost-effective way to simplify all your connections.
- There’s less danger of accident or spillage because hose twisting and kinking are significantly reduced.
- Swivel couplings prevent system shock.
- Reduce downtime and maintenance.
- Swivel couplings are easily aligned with other system components.
- PT Coupling features many options and designs that will fit nearly any need.
- Live swivel at a low RPM.
Industrial Hose Fittings
PT Coupling offers an import line of industrial hose fittings. These fittings are used in a variety of applications; low-pressure air hose fittings, sandblast, hose clamp fittings for industrial hose, pump fittings. They are also used for mending hose, attaching hose to anything that has female NPT thread, such as pipe, cam & groove couplers, trucks and tanks. These fittings can also be used for jackhammer hose.
Claw couplings are most often used with:
- Compressed air or water in the manufacturing, engineering, and processing industries.
- Sandblast fittings allow for smooth flow of sand and or other abrasive material.
- Pump foot valves allow for flow of liquid with given settings and configurations.
Visit their website: www.PTCoupling.com