Honeywell Safety Products is a leading global manufacturer solely focused on PPE, providing safety solutions for all industries. Their brands include Honeywell, Uvex, Miller, North, Howard Leight, Fibre-Metal and Servus.
Honeywell has united the most respected safety brands in the world to deliver best-in-class safety, quality and performance to you and your workers every day. The combined strengths of these leading PPE brands creates a unique set of solutions unparalleled in the safety industry. Their ongoing commitment to innovation, combined with worldwide engineering and R&D resources, will transform the industry and offer a single, premier source for the most complete solutions available.
Honeywell Safety Products are united not only by name, but by the singular focus on being the best safety partner, today and in the future. IBT Industrial Solutions is a major distributor of Honeywell Safety Products brands, such as:
- Honeywell: Industrial PPE including eye, face, hand, body, and respiratory protection
- Uvex™: Protective eyewear
- Miller®: Comprehensive line of personal fall protection equipment including engineered fall arrest systems, professional services including training, audits, consulting, product inspection and repairs; and collective fall prevention/barrier solutions.
- North®: Industrial PPE products including respiratory, head, eye, face and hand protection, first aid and more.
- Howard Leight: Industry-leading passive and intelligent hearing protection products and hearing conservation solutions
- Fibre-Metal®: Head and face protection including welding helmets, faceshields and hard hats preferred by construction and welding professionals
- Servus: Industrial protective footwear for hazardous environments and rugged applications
Visit their website: www.honeywellsafety.com
Portable Gas Detection
Personal protection you and your workforce can depend on
Ideal for confined spaces, spot leak testing and mobile use, Honeywell Analytics and BW Technologies portable gas detectors are marked by flexibility and quality. A variety of single or multi-gas detectors are offered in compact, lightweight designs— from simple alarm-only units to advanced, fully configurable and serviceable instruments.
Applications include underground utilities vaults, boiler rooms, post-fire sites, sewers, industrial plants, industrial hygiene, first responder crews and remote fleets.
Detectors for any single-gas hazard that offer extreme protection and reliability.
Rugged and reliable, the Multi-gas detectors combine a comp. range of features with flexible options.
Docking and Data
Cost-effective way to bump-test, calibrate, charge and manage records for portable gas detectors.
Visit their website: www.honeywellanalytics.com