Baldor • Dodge
For more than 120 years, Baldor-Dodge has been one of the leading suppliers of power transmission products and system components in the world. Today we utilize our global resources to ensure that bearing users throughout the world have access to the highest quality and best selection of mounted bearings in the industry.
- Mounted Ball Bearings – Available in any of their proven locking devices: the exclusive 65° set screw locking system, eccentric locking collars, D-LOK™ concentric clamp locking system and the patented* GRIP TIGHT® adapter mounted ball bearing.
- Mounted Tapered Roller Bearings – A reputation for reliability for all your conveyance and power transmission needs.
- Mounted Spherical Roller Bearings – Innovative designs and a wide range of shaft attachment methods, rolling elements, housings and seal choices. Patented features offer a consistent performance.
- Mounted Plain Bearings – Uniquely engineered to provide reliable performance in every environment. Ideal for air handling, food processing, waste water, high temperature and food/beverage applications.
- Hydrodynamic Bearings – A great example of the Baldor-Dodge patented technology that reduces maintenance and ensures long service life.
- Take-Up Frames – Six different varieties with standard frame travel from 1-1/2″ to 60.” Built to provide and maintains tension and shaft centers on a variety of belt and chain-type conveyors.
- TORQUE-ARM® Shaft Mount Reducers – Perfect fit for today’s harsh duty industries. Features include: heavy duty sealing system, steel motor mount system, patented twin tapered brushing system and more.
- TORQUE-ARM II™ Shaft Mount Reducers – With an Industry-leading backstop design, this product offers a patented sealing system, unparalleled torque ratings, modular steel motor mount system and more.
- TORQUE-ARM II Motorized Shaft Mount Reducers – Offers advanced sealing features, TA II superior backstop design and reduced assembly time, guarding costs and maintenance requirements.
- TIGEAR-2® Speed Reducers – Right angle, single stage worm gear reducer with a rugged cast iron housing and power dense gearing design. Includes solid, hollow and Grip-Tight brushing system output shafts.
- QUANTIS® Reducers & Gearmotors – All three types of reducers that make up the Quantis family (In-Line Helical, Right-Angle Helical Bevel and Motorized Shaft Mount) are engineered for flexibility, greater torque density in a compact housing configuration and increased horsepower capability.
- MAXUM® XTR Concentric Speed Reducers CST® (Controlled Start Transmissions) – Rugged ductile iron and compact design ensures dependable performance. Designed to optimize contact, reduce stress and maximize efficiency.
- MAGNAGEAR XTR™Mounted Bearings – Available in both parallel and right angle configurations, these bearings provide the perfect solution for your high torque application needs.
- Couplings – Product lines include: metallic, elastomeric and mechanical soft starts. Baldor-Dodge has manufactured couplings for over 100 years and can offer a solution to almost any need while increasing torque capacity, accommodating shaft misalignment, extending life and putting an end to unexpected downtime.
- Conveyor Components – There are a variety of pulley types, styles, and different options, plus complete pulley assembly packages, including the pulley, lagging, shafting, bearings, couplings and gearing.
- Pulleys – Choose from a selection of drum, elevator, wing and steel split pulleys.
- Bushings – High endurance design extends conveyor pulley life.
- Weld-On Hubs
- Taper-lock – These hubs, made of 1015-1025 steel, drilled, tapped and taper bored to receive the taper-lock bushing, are useful for welding into fan rotors, pulleys, plate sprockets, etc., Four types of hubs available.
- QD – For jobs that require secure mounting to the shaft, such as welding into fan rotors, impellers, agitators, etc., these hubs are ideal. Their low carbon steel design allows for good welding compatibility.
- Sprockets – Baldor-Dodge offers an assortment os sprocket designs to fulfill any and all of your industrial needs. Synchronous sprockets available in HTD, HT200, HT500 and Dyna-sync, Roller Chain sprockets include Taper-Lock single and double options.
- Synchronous Belt Drives – No lubrication required. They provide a positive engagement between a toothed belt and a toothed sprocket, and are offered with curvilinear, modified curvilinear and trapezoidal tooth profiles.
- Sheaves – Whether you need Classical or Wedge V-Drive Sheaves, each is manufactured to ISO 9002 quality stnadards with precision machining that meets or exceeds joint RMA/MPTA industry standards.
- Motor Brakes – Motor brakes include the: D-Series, Fractional Horsepower, Shaft Mounted, Clutch and Brake modules or Torque Tamer Mechanical Clutch.
- Integrated solution for multiple-product power transmission projects
- Complete package of optimized, performance-matched Baldor-Reliance and Baldor-Dodge products
- Single point of contact for project management
- Total-package shipping under one part number
- Pre-Engineered Drive Packages
Visit the Baldor-Dodge website: www.baldor.com