As a leading distributor of the equipment that drives the American industry, IBT Industrial Solutions offers a high level of service support to help you optimize the performance of your critical production and support systems. Using vibration analysis diagnostic equipment, we can analyze machine dynamics and performance, identifying misalignment, imbalance, and other problems that cause excess vibration and wear on rotating equipment.
IBT Industrial Solutions can troubleshoot for mechanical problems, including the condition of bearings, belts, pulleys, shafts, pumps, gearboxes, fans, motors, cooling towers, chillers and more. Our services include laser shaft alignment, vibration analysis and dynamic balancing.
Protect the value of your equipment and maximize its output by identifying and correcting machinery problems before they cause further damage and expense. Experienced IBT technicians can provide complete on-site inspection, analysis, diagnosis, and repair services. This can range from a one-time repair, to a monthly predictive maintenance program.
- Troubleshooting and Repair Service: Around the clock diagnostic and repair services to help you get your systems back in service fast.
- Vibration Analysis: Data collectors are used to analyze vibration problems in rotating equipment.
- Dynamic Balancing: Correct imbalance conditions in rotating equipment.
- Precision Laser Shaft Alignment: Align motors, pumps, couplings and sheaves in integrated components.
- Bearing, Coupling, Sheave Installation: Complete teardown and component replacement services.
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance: Avoid catastrophic failure and costly downtime through a regular maintenance program.
- Failure Analysis: Analyze equipment failure to determine root cause and prevent costly reoccurrence.
- Component Repair and Overhaul: Prolong the service life of costly equipment by repairing and/or overhauling serviceable components.
- Mechanical Upgrade and/or Reconfiguration: Update mechanical systems with newer technology components or re-task existing systems and equipment.
- Facility Maintenance Assessment: Keep your plant operating at peak performance by analyzing overall maintenance procedures and schedules.
For more information about our industrial maintenance services and how they can impact your business call (913) 677-3151, ext. 1474 or email Chris Treat.