Breakdowns are a pain…I think we can all agree on that. It doesn’t matter if it’s your internet or the coffee maker. If it’s down or broken, you’re missing out and probably losing money trying to fix it. These inconveniences throw us off and can set the tone for our day…..and that’s probably just over the coffee maker (let’s be honest, we know the value that brings). Downtime is a drag and often causes significant loss.
If you are a manufacturer or rely on equipment for your business, downtime is a serious problem. So wouldn’t it be helpful to have a 24/7 mechanical repair contact in your back pocket?
As problem solvers IBT works hard to ensure your needs, like mechanical repair and installation, are addressed and fulfilled. That’s why we’ve continued to develop and provide services that help make your life easier. Our Industrial Services Team is one of our core offerings that can really help when you’re in a pinch.
Our Industrial Services Team Saves You From Downtime!
- Vibration analysis – Have a part or piece of equipment that’s vibrating more than it should? IBT’s Industrial Services team will come to you, collect vibration data then analyze and diagnose it for you. We’ll provide a detailed report within 5 business days on the details of the equipment and vibration. We’ll give you recommendations for any equipment that’s not within recommended specifications and guidance on your next steps. It doesn’t matter if it is one machine or a route of 100 machines, our Industrial Services team can do it.
- Field Balancing – our team can balance fans, hammer mills, industrial grinders, and other rotating equipment at your worksite. We’ll inspect, analyze, and correct any balance issues we may find right on the spot.
- Laser Alignments – Things a bit wobbly or out of sync? Our Industrial Services team will perform laser shaft or sheave alignments, as needed on your rotating equipment.
- Bearing replacement & installation – Delegating is a useful tactic! Have IBT install your bearing replacements and put your mind at ease. Our trained professionals will set your bearings to manufacturer standards on almost any type of bearings…even spherical roller bearings.
- General mechanical diagnostic and repairs – Belt replacements, pulley and sheave replacement, or installations…you name it, we can do it!
Downtime is Money
Mechanical repairs are no joke and breakdowns can cause downtime and a significant loss of production and profit. Do a quick google search of “Downtime Calculator” and you’ll see numerous results of software that will calculate and show you the exact cost of your downtime. The phrase, “Time is Money” should maybe be better said as “Downtime is Money”.
Our Industrial Service team helps customers like you each and every day, 24/7, 365 days a year. It doesn’t matter if it’s an urgent call in the middle of the night or a regularly scheduled mechanical health check, IBT’s got you covered. We’re here for you!
Our Industrial Services team puts our customer’s minds at ease. The trust that our team is there in a pinch, especially when you need to prevent downtime as much as possible. Our team is there when you need it, making sure you get back online.
Are you worried about a piece of equipment? Maybe you’re just not quite ready to replace it and want to see if it can be repaired. IBT’s Industrial Services team will give you valuable insight into the status and condition of your equipment. With our experience and knowledge, you can relax knowing you are in good hands. You’ll get a full report on your equipment, and you will have the knowledge to do repairs, make upgrades, or just rest knowing all is well….and all on your time.
Save Your Time & Money
Whether you’re reaching out in the middle of a breakdown, or scheduling a health check on your equipment, analysis from our team can provide you with invaluable insight that can save you time and money when it comes to managing repairs. But don’t take it from us, we’ll let our customers speak to their satisfaction.
“We’ve had a long history of working with IBT on a variety of projects. The managers and service technicians from IBT are always dependable, professional, and knowledgeable and it is one of the few companies that I absolutely, without a doubt, know that I can count on to do the job right each and every time.” – John Goodman, Maintenance Manager, Mid Missouri Energy
At IBT we hear stories all the time about our Industrial Services Team helping a customer in the middle of the night or just going above and beyond to get the customer back online. This is nothing new for us, but it’s time you experienced it for yourself.
Call us today and see how our Industrial Services team can be your secret weapon against downtime!